September 24, 2012

Get More Lit



Howdy, literati:

How are you?  I hope you’re all scribbling lots of pretty prose.  I’m doing some events in the next few weeks.  I hope to see you at one these:

10/13: San Francisco, Panel, The Art of the Novel, 4pm 


10/14: Santa Cruz, Felix Kulpa Gallery, Reading with Gina Frangello, Rob Roberge, Leota Mohr,and Stacy Bierlein, 3 pm.

11/10: Hollywood, Reading at the Rattling Wall Release Party at Hollywood Forever Cemetery, 8pm

And if none of these dates work, you'll just have to come over to my apartment and we'll whisper sweet nothings in each other's ears.

My new novel "Fight Song" comes out February 12, 2013.  I'm so stoked to share this story with everyone.  I'll post a tour schedule soon.

Write like crazy,
Josh 

PS: If you'd like to read an excerpt from Fight Song, it's posted here at Canteen Mag.