April 29, 2011

I'm on TV this Sunday morning

My wonderful boss, Jane Underwood of the Writing Salon, asked me to represent the WS on "Bay Sunday" this weekend.  The Writing Salon is such an important part of San Francisco's literary culture, and I'm thrilled to sing the Salon's praises!  If you live in the area and have been pining for some creative stimuli, you should take a class with us.

So if you're an a) insomniac b) early riser c) forced out of bed by unruly children or d) dejected self-medicating alchoholic looking for some way to pass the excruciating weight of your day, turn on the tube this Sunday morning at 5:30 and see my smiling (overtired) face.

The details:
Bay Sunday
5:30 a.m.
CBS 5 (KPIX-TV)

Wish me luck,
Josh

PS: Can you wear a paisley shirt and striped pants at the same time?