June 27, 2010

More Bay Area Readings for Termite Parade

Has it seemed as though there's something looming on the horizon, creating a tangle of anxiety in your guts? Assuming it isn't acid reflux, it might be the anticipation of Termite Parade, which is released this Thursday.

The book release party will be at City Lights on July 6th, and the SF Weekly was nice enough to post this about our shindig:

"Mohr's insistent prose propels the novel's surreal investigation of guilt, love, and duplicity."

Love the Weekly! In addition to the reading, the night will also be a "post modern" birthday, as I'm turning thirty-four on the 8th. What makes it post modern is that I'll be giving presents to people in the audience--chances are I forgot your birthday anyway.

In addition, I'll also be reading in Sausalito on the 8th as a part of the Why There Are Words series. The incredible line up includes Glen David Gold, Jason Roberts, Elissa Bassist, Tatjana Soli, and Anne Raeff.

Then that Friday, the 9th, I'll be at Pirate Cat Radio from 8-10pm. We'll do an on-air interview and I'm told a kick ass band will play. Then we can sit around and giggle. If you've never been to PCR, it's one of the Mission's best kept secrets.

I'd love to see you at one of these events!