August 3, 2010

What if my tiny mind had to interview itself?

One of the websites I hit regularly is The Nervous Breakdown. They have a bunch of talented authors all contributing columns, essays, and/or fiction pieces. Add it to your repertoire of time wasting.

They asked me to do a self-interview. I've never done anything like this before. It's harder than you might think. If inspiration strikes and you feel like penning your own, pop it my way: I'd love to check 'em out.

There's also an excerpt from Termite Parade now up at their site. And from a couple weeks back, this chat I had with Jonathan Evison, which originally appreared at three guys one book.

The Nervous Breakdown has been an amazing advocate for not only my new book, but the last one as well. I'm incredibly appreciative for their support. They're definitely fighting the good fight.